March 16, 2013

You’re Bloomin’ Right, You Are

ETA: Thanks Anon for the spelling correction.

Why have I made so many card sets, you ask? Well, there was a request from a couple of buyers so I went to town. I guess I stamp more when I have a purpose.

For the backgrounds, I used Fiskars Stamp Press. I also used it for the herringbone background, which is a large stamp and rather unwieldy. I got my stamp press at Michael’s. I believe it was on sale for 40-50% off.

rp5rp1

rp2

rp3

rp4

A Pookie Story: I put a bell on my front door so that my dog could ring it when she needed to go outside and do her doggie duty. Turns out she didn’t associate the bell with her doggie duty as much as she did with being outside. She would ring the bell, we would go out, come back in and within a few minutes she would ring the bell again. I don’t think I caught on as quickly as she did.

Stamps: PTI Rosie Posie, Square Prints, BB: Herringbone, Sew Simple Borders, Half and Half
Ink: SU! Real Red, Marvelous Magenta, Poppy Parade; PTI New Leaf Limeade Ice, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Dark Chocolate, Melon Berry, Hibiscus Burst
Paper: Neenah
Ribbon: PTI Aqua Mist Satin Dots

9 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous set, Kate! I laughed at your doggy doorbell story! My dog has a doggy door, and I hear it all the time as she goes in and out. If I had to attend the door each time, I think I'd go crazy, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful, but please---"you're" not "your".

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card set - had to pin it! i just ordered "rosie posie" last nite - could only resist for so long. i am the same as you - when i have an order for cards i can really create. now i have to clean up the mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold patterns and those gorgeous flowers Kate. Pookie's story made me giggle and how admirable that someone is checking up on your spelling!!!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous card set and beautiful stamped background and envelopes. I have never even used that stamp from RP..now I will!
    We have a bell for our dog to ring as well, and he uses it! Loved your doggie's little story so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow--I love your card set from today. I can't believe how much stamping you had to do to get those backgrounds perfectly lined up. I'm so impressed. And, cute doggie story, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always I absolutely love your card sets...
    each coordinates but so different too!
    And you always make me 2nd guess myself about sets because now I see these perfectly gorgeous backgrounds and I'm thinking...
    do I need this set? :)
    But I do believe it's time I picked up a stamp press...
    those backgrounds are perfect!!
    And what a cute story...
    just like a kiddo...they learn quick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate your card set is amazing! I have never inked up that flower from Rosie Posie and now I have a reasons too. Marybeth sent me here to look at all your beautiful cards on your blog. Happy St. Patrick`s Day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails