March 7, 2013

Time’s Up

It is now the time, the place and the moment to show y’all this card set!

During the countdown preview of Hands of Time, on one of her cards, Nichole used Grunge Me. Loved the effect so I decided to do the same but with a couple of different stamps from the set. I just love those paint splatters. Better on a card then some unwanted place in one’s home.

By the end of the card set I started putting the numbers in the wrong place on the clock. That’s when the splatters came in real handy!

These two sets are great for eclectic collage types of cards. Reminds me of something that would be perfect for Val’s altered dictionary.

time1

time2

time3

time4

time5

Stamps: PTI Grunge Me, Hands of Time, Sweet Baby (heart)
Ink: PTI; SU! Soft Suede
Paper: PTI; Neenah

10 comments:

  1. So cool! I especially love the first one - it took me a minute before I saw the clocks - I thought it was spattered watercolours. What a great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. These are so totally amazing. I got that entire clock set as a prize, and was wondering why the heck I picked it. Well, now I know. This is super cool. You know, you are hogging too much space in my Pinterest!!! (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not normally a fan of paint splatters, but you make it look so cool! These are really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wauw, you've been making absolutely amazingly gorgeous cards again!! Love these Time cards, but also the butterflies cards below! You always amaze me with a new use of the stamps and especially you're a star in making pretty patterns!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Kate! I would have bought this set had I seen your cards. These are so amazing! I love that you put some numbers in the wrong place because I love the splatters on the cards. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate I love what you did with these stamps, the collage of clocks is fabulous! They look wonderful in the different colour inks and it's brilliant that you can put the numbers in separately, even if you do get them wrong:) I've always been surrounded by a variety of clocks, my grandfather was a watchmaker and I'm always drawn to stamps depicting clocks. Another item for my wish list! Thanks for the shout out to my blog;)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you made! I like how you incorporated the Grunge Me set with Hands of Time. Really gives an artsy look and feel to your projects.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! Wow! Like pieces of art. A set of these would be great to give as a gift. What's even better is they won't need additional postage to mail. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just came back for another look, and I was right, these are AWESOME!! I'm loving all of your sets lately!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found these, I think they are all really great, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails