March 1, 2013

Oh Yes Ikan!

And oh yes, it’s another card set! Something I created recently.

I was playing around with Maile Belle’s Irresistible Ikat and came up with a background pattern I really liked. So, I decided to create a set of cards with the background remaining the same and just changing up the colors.

Ink: SU! Taken with Teal, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi

ikat4

Ink: SU! Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss

ikat2

Ink: SU! Peach Parfait,Not Quite Navy, Brocade Blue

ikat3

Ink: SU! Going Gray, Basic Gray; PTI Summer Sunrise

ika5

Ink: SU! Going Gray, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush

ikat1

Stamps: PTI Irresistible Ikat
Ink: SU!; PTI Summer Sunrise
Paper: Neenah

7 comments:

  1. What a great pattern you created Kate! You should be designing fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That set is way more inspiring then the DT's. I actually am considering Ikat now. Gorgeous, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely stunning. I love your design, and all the colors you chose--and it looks like you did the envelopes, too. Squeal. So glad I got this set, although I haven't played yet. I am more likely to case this than the DT--it's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lost for words Kate! Stunning! Your design looks like commercial printing and I love the colour combos. Obviously I wasn't lost for words:))
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man alive, that is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Kate these are beyond words...
    but I die!!
    They're perfect...
    each color combo...
    the design...
    and I passed on this set so I can't look any more because now you have me thinking that maybe I was wrong and I SHOULD get it...
    so closing my eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails