March 13, 2013

It’s All About Circles


It’s another installment in the card set series. This time I created the set using only “one” stamp set, PTI’s Daily Designs. Well, technically it’s was two because the sentiments were an additional set, but I think you know what I mean. Now I see I’ve used Super Stripes too. :) And Grunge me. ;P

This card is my favorite. Love the colors and the fact two halves of a snowflake make a whole one.

cc1

cc2

cc3

I think this design would work great for a lot of the other cute little images in the set. The design is based on this card by Maile Belle. It must have made an impression because her post is over a year old.

cc4

cc5

Stamps: PTI Daily Designs, Daily Designs Sentiments, Grunge Me
Paper: Neenah; PTI; SU! Going Gray
Ink: PTI; SU! Going Gray, Rose Red(?)
Other: SU! chalks

6 comments:

  1. Oh, wauw, these are absolutely amazing again!! You keep surprising me!!! I was looking up that set as well, for the first card, 'cause I was wondering how you made that, but now I see. Genius!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! I really do like the way you create such super backgrounds with the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--awesome card sets. Your background stamping is just incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kate! what great splashes of color on these! wonderful background designs - LOVE the 3 little chicks - the super colors on the snowflake card - the graphic design of the green thanks - AND how you stamped some of the envelopes to coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! These are all so fabulous! I love the green one with the Merci on it! Oh heck, I love them all! Not sure how you lined up everything so perfectly, but they are super! Also, thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog! It made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning designs Kate, you should be marketing these to a card manufacturer! Love all the overstamping on the first card but my favourite is the teddy bear one:) The matching envelopes are superb!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails