March 25, 2013

A Twofer

Two sets. One post. The two sets were so similar I thought it would be more interesting as one post instead of two. I came up with two designs I liked and went with it.

Summer Sunrise

f1

f7

Raspberry Fizz

f2

f10

Winter Wisteria

f3

f8

Hawaiian Shores

f4

f9

Berry Sorbet

f5

f6

Stamps: PTI Borders & Corners: Rectangle, Flower Garden, Mixed Messages(?), Mega Mixed Messages
Paper: PTI Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate
Ink: PTI: VersaMark
Other: Superior Filigree Detail White embossing powder; Marvy punch

11 comments:

  1. Awesome designs! No wonder you wanted to do them in several colors. The composition is just fabulous. Bet you don't need to glue black sequins to anything soon, even if they are a fabulous embellishment for these cards. Thanks for taking the time to share (and glue all those sequins).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous. I love both designs. Now, I need to check out that stamp set, because I don't think I've ever seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy your card sets. Would love to know more of your process. How do you begin a card? All of your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the beautiful gardens you created on your cards Kate! like a ray of sunshine on my computer screen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very colorful and happy cards!! How you do a random background, I'll never figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards! Great colors! All so beautiful! Bring on Spring (please!)! I have tons on of PTI stamps and some how Flower Garden is not one of them and you just sold it for me. I will be ordering soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG more awesomeness!!! Kate these are fabulous, love that designs and the colours are so springlike, unlike our weather! Do you ever get smudges on your cards?:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate do you realize how much your card sets inspire me? So so beautiful, I feel the need to CASE all of your cards--LOL Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just love these - everything about them. and again i admire your productivity!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails