March 18, 2013

A Group of Cards

No card set today. Just a group of cards made using the same stamp set.

16

The shape for this card was cut with my Cricut.

11

12

This looks like it could be a case of Nicole Heady. It definitely appears to be inspired by her. I made it quite awhile ago so the deets are a bit fuzzy.

1513

14

Camera Tip: The camera’s instruction manual will show how to set a custom white balance, if applicable to camera model. It allows the camera to read “white” under a specific set of lighting conditions and minimalizes photo processing, nearly eliminating color saturation/hue issues.

Supplies: All PTI except for dome stickers (Please email me for specific info)

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I've had this set on my wish list for awhile - keeps getting bumped. You must have really had fun making these cards, coming up with all of the lovely combinations. The blue and green cards especially jump out at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous! I know you said you use a stamp press , is that how you get your background so perfect? Love the bright vibrant colors on this bunch of cards Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the variations Kate, the way you used the stamp to create matching flowers and leaves is brilliant! I wish we had a PTI retailer in the UK, I'm so impressed with their stamps:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--this is one heck of a collection. I'm pinning them all! I need to play with this set more, and you are providing incredible inspiration. So many variations of color combinations, and layouts, too. How do you think of them all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate this is a 'premium' card set really. I give you an A+ for stamp your lovely layers absolutely perfectly--every one lined up. Beautiful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted you to know that I cased one of your beautiful cards this weekend. Hope you don't mind! This is an awesome set of beautiful cards. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails