February 21, 2013

WMS Potpourri

While cleaning out the archives, I found a few WaltzingMouse Stamps cards I hadn’t posted.

I love the PTI Melon Berry, Vintage Cream and Dark Chocolate color palette.

wmsthinkingaboutyou

This card is inspired by Ms. Kelly Schirmer. I loved how she had used the SU! linen background stamp to add a textile feel to her  images.

wmsfloral

I really like how this background turned out. I stamped the image and then stamped it again slightly offset of the original without re-inking. The I stamped the wood background image over it all in PTI’s Fine Linen ink.

wmsthinkingaboutyou2

wmsverily

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards - I particularly like the blue and green thinking of you card! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Kate! you are SUCH the queen of beautiful background stampings! Love each of these and the wonderful colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love all your patterns, they are all so beautiful! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--these are all beautiful. Great use of patterns and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievable, Kate!!! You are the queen of background stamping, these are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have created such fabulous backgrounds Kate. You have such a good eye for deciding what will go together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails