February 18, 2013

LawnFawn Potpourri

Today, I have a mix of LawnFawn cards I made during my blogging hiatus. The solid clouds are from PTI’s Up, Up and Away set. I colored in the images with Copics.

This is my cindarelli card. Had that song going through my head all the while I was making it. I think it’s perfect for a bridal shower.

cindarelli

I wonder if he ever came home to find a smurf had moved in.

gnpme place

happysummer

Looking at this now, an orange spotted baby roo probably wasn’t the best idea. Kind of looks like he has chicken pox or yellow fever. Kanga would’ve looked cute with a narrow silk ribbon bow tied around her neck. Gotta remember that for next time.

kangaandroo

A card for twin roos. I used a SU! linen bacjkround stamp on the grass.

kangaandroos

Here, I colored part of the the white embossed sentiment with a yellow Copic marker.

urmysunshine

5 comments:

  1. Well, you were sure busy when you were off your blogging. All these cards are super cute. You should enter them all into this week's Lawnscaping challenge--stamp a scene. You are sure to win something with all this LF cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Kate, so bright and cheerful and the two roos are too cute for words:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, even before reading your post, the first thought that popped into my head upon seeing your first card was Cinderella! All of these cards are so sweet and cheery. You are spreading a bit of sunshine with each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fun set of cards! I do like the Cinderelli dress - so pretty. And the last card with the sunshine - just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kate! I love each and every one of your adorable and playful cards! These are so different from what you usually show us. Uggg now I want a few of these set, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails