February 27, 2013

Even More From Out of the Box

And this is the final post of cards made from bits and bobs out of my scrap box. In hindsight, my blog should’ve been titled the sporadic blogger. I stamp all of the time. That’s the easy part. I have a lot of trouble keeping up with everything that has to happen after that to get the cards on the blog.

Sentiment is from WMS. The diamonds and cupcakes are from PTI. I used PTI’s Guide Line paper as a guide to easily line up the cupcake images.

sweet birthday wishes

Same technique as above. All stamps by PTI.

wishing u hb

Background is made with stamps from PTI. Sentiment and frame are from WMS.

thanks a bunch

Love this lil’ monkey. Stampendous seems to have quit making him in clear sets. Probably a good thing, the quality of the clear stamps was very poor. Unfortunately, I have found, after time the images rip very easily when pulling them up from the carrier sheet. That’s a big “aaargh” from me! Makes me wish every company had PTI’s replacement policy. Polka dots are by PTI.a

u arrgh a treasureursocool

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Kate! I guess you MUST stamp all the time with all these time consuming backgrounds!! I think I like the flower one the 'bestest' from these - but they are all stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck has been going on with your scrap box. That box is just a treasure trove! Another amazing bunch of cards. And, if you are considering renaming your blog--how about the amazing background stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a treasure trove of cards! These are all so wonderful! I love all of the PTI ones and that little monkey is darling! Beautiful work on all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing background stamping again Kate, you must have the patience of a saint! Love those monkey stamps too!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes , I think you might need to change the name or cross something out,lol. Gorgeous cards love the ones with the fantastic backgrounds and love the adorable monkey. I have one of those, I think with a baseball bat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous set of cards. I really do like the background stamping you do - always so creative. Love the little cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails