January 25, 2013

PTI January 2013 Blog Hop

It’s my first ever PTI blog hop! It’s amazing because I have been a loyal/avid customer since 2008. Well, all good things come in time.

The funny thing is that I thought my post would be so original, but come to find out Renee L. and I were on the exact same wavelength. Same stamp set and same technique. I couldn’t have picked better company!

I stamped everything in VersaMark and then used white embossing powder.

I’m still stamping. This set is one of nine that I have made this month and I’m working on my tenth. Friends of a friend have requested card sets to buy so that they can give them as gifts. I’m happy to oblige.

PTI Jan 13 2

Close-up at an awkward angle.

PTI Jan 13 3

The packaging. I’m contemplating the addition of a tag.

PTI Jan 13 1

Stamps: PTI Super Stripes, Stiches and Swirls, Inside and Out: Birthday and Thank You, Friends ‘Til the End
Paper: PTI True Black, Neenah Solar White
Other: VersaMark; Stewart Superior Detail White embossing powder; Prismacolor pencils; PTI Saddle Stitch True Black ribbon

Stamp on!

20 comments:

  1. WOW! you did a super beautiful job on those! I'm pinning you to my card board! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome - I love the glow of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty!! Love the white stamping with the color inside! Your packaging is fabulous too! This is my first blog hop also, have been a customer for a long time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate! I have missed your gorgeous card sets. This set is just gorgeous. I have always wanted this set but never got around to buying it. Its Love the coloring and your black bow…… I say yes a tag would be beautiful hanging off the bow. It is beautiful as is too!
    Welcome to your first PTI blog hop! You will be the hit of the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, absolutely beautiful Kate! So vibrant. Glad to see you post again. You always create such lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply enchanting! Love the results, and welcome to PTI's Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great gift! These are so BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you joined the hop! Beautiful card sets. I would add a little tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Kate...
    are you kidding me?!!
    I'M the one in good company!! :)
    These are spectacular!!
    I love the layout and your colors are extraordinary...
    I need to work on my coloring a lot more to get to your level!
    Gorgeous!
    That's all I can say...
    simply gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kate these are all fantastic and I bow to you with all that colouring! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous set of cards! So nice to see you back in blogland too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh.... such a beautiful card (and a lovely set!) that you've created for your first hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are absolutely stunning. I love the stripes near the top, and your coloring. I have noticed that they are all different, and that is such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a stunning set of cards! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! And you are right we were totally on the same wave length hehehehe! Love how different they both still are!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Get out, your first hop?! Love these, Kate! Your colored pencil coloring is so vibrant on the black cardstock! Tried once before and mine looked wilty...must invest in some of the "good" pencils! These make such an elegant gift set...love the addition of the triple white striped border!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So good to see you back creating. Your cards are gorgeous. Hope to see a lot more soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, wauw, these are awesome!! Love how the colors look on the black!!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails