May 2, 2012

Little Red Rooster

I guess this next card set is an ode to the crafty side of Jim Morrison. :) I love(d?) the song. I pulled it out of nowhere for the title of this post. However, reading the lyrics left me a bit uninspired. Seems a bit repetitive, but I guess it makes for a song that’s easy to remember and sticks in one’s head. Obviously, somewhere, it got stuck in mine.

This set is a follow up to the two sets inspired by the Four of a Kind group (totally awesome ladies). This set is addicting. Once I picked it up I couldn’t put it down. I just kept going and going. However, I did stop. This is the last set of the bunch. But, oh, what a run I had! I’m still trying to figure out how I want to package these. They’re smaller than the average card size. I’m thinking I might try my hand a making a box for them.

Country Toile 1Country Toile 2

Stamps: WMS French Country, Gingham & Co., Join Us, Text-It
Ink: SU! River Rock, Bordering Blue; Memento Rhubarb Stalk, Canyon Clay; Bamboo Stalk; PTI True Black
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous work! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these cards!! Wow! I need to get stampy with that set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design Kate, I love how it continues onto the envelopes:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! You surely do know how to layer stamps! So pretty!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the card sets you have been making with French Country! You do beautiful stamping. I have this set and love all the inspiration you have been giving us. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really did go to town with this set!!! I love all of your cards! Thanks for showing us how to do it up right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate these are so FABULOUS! Love the mix of roosters...and how you incorporated that chicken wire in the post before this one. You are amazing when it comes to stamping your own backgrounds...looks like patterned paper every time! You should start designing your own lines...I would buy them right up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails