April 2, 2012

Packaging A La Amber

So could I go so low as to stuff my cards into the box and call it a day, like I had a million times before? Well, no. Heck no! Not after Amber has set the packaging bar so high. I felt I had to add some pizazz and up my presentation game.

For some bizarre and completely irrational reason an undressed package now bugs me like an unthreaded button. Believe me when I say that I wish I could use an unthreaded button, it would be easier and I would use them a heck of a lot more. I think it’s because the holes look so empty, so naked. Ashley’s glitter technique cures the need for thread, but I have mentioned before how I feel about glitter. Egad, please stop me now. Moving on.

These cards were were pulled out of “the box” (more on that another day), in various stages of assembly. After having sat there for three years, I thought it was high time to finish them up and so I did. These cards are so old they were made with PTI’s original formula ink…

handmade1

handmade2handmade3

handmade4

handmade5

handmade6

Stamps: PTI Simply Stationery, Shapes by Design, Paper Tray
Ink: PTI Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Lavender Moon, Sweet Blush, Smokey Shadow
Paper: PTI SSW
Other: PTI Fresh Snow grosgrain ribbon; SU! punch; Nestabilities

5 comments:

  1. WOW Kate these are beautiful! How do you get your pattern match so even? I assume you must use a guide of some kind, but to do so many is amazing:) Don't give up your cards are inspiring.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wauw, Kate, these are gorgeous!! Love the way you combined the colors and that ribbon is so pretty here!!! Very lovely set!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful - I really love the patterns you've made and the colours are stunning. A really lovely set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely cards Kate! Your stampings are just terrific! and I love your packaging!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza! Fantastic stamping! Really lovely set:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails