April 18, 2012

Oh Baby!

I think PTI’s Bundle of Love is one of the cutest baby sets.Oh Baby 1

Oh Baby 2

This last card is my favorite of the bunch. The idea for a night sky hit me while I was working on the first card and spotted the sentiment from Inside & Out: Baby. I didn’t notice the sentiment was out of focus when I took the picture. The inside of the card contains the rest of the sentiment. And a near perfect substitute for embossing powder? Encore metallic ink.

Oh Baby 3

Stamps: PTI Bundle of Love, Inside & Out: Baby; Masculine Motifs (stars & moon), Up, Up & Away (clouds)
Paper: SU! Whisper White; PTI
Ink: PTI True Black, Fresh Snow, Enchanted Evening; SU! Blushing Bride; Bliss Blue; Encore Silver
Other: Copics; Stickles; Prismacolor pencil and OMS (for shading around baby & stork)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love all of them. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I totally agree, I love this set for babycards! I wouldn't have thought of the idea to put him in clouds, love that! Might have to CASE that idea one day!! :-D Fabby cards!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea that the clouds are carrying the stork along, so cute!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set! The nighttime one is my favorite! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails