April 14, 2012

More Spring Cleaning

I think this first card is made from one of the cutest SU! sets ever. It’s a retired multi-occasion set where all the images are meant to fit in that cute little frame.  I popped the frame up with foam dimensionals.baby

birthday cake

I think the wings and heart are from SU!. I’m not 100% sure as I bought them off ebay. The other stamps are PTI.
dreams

flyin by to say hi

tu 4 everything

Stamps: SU!; PTI: Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU!; PTI: A Muse: Neenah
Ink: SU!; PTI: Memento

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous selection of cards Kate. I love the 1st card, not seen that set of stamps before. The aqua card is so pretty too:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards! Question: On the dream card, there are lines around the wings and heart. Are those layers of paper or did you draw them in? I suspect you drew them in. But then I'm wondering with what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sports(fan)cards - you come up with such interesting, delicious ideas - you are are so clever Kate. Keep stamping & thanks bunch for sharing you ideas.

    Sue B

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails