April 7, 2012

More Critters for the Kiddos

This wraps up the last of my kid-inspired creations, for now. I used lots of Ranger’s Glossy Accent on these cards to create some dimensional and textural interest. Thought I should add some stickers to spice up these non-interactive cards. From what I remember, cards can be pretty boring to a kiddo; definitely not the highlight of the card-n-gift combo.

bithday hi 2

birthday hi 1

Carousel

celebrate under the sea

ff 1

little bird

ff 2

hay there 1

hay there 2

so sweet

hi there

tweet tweetlet's celebrate 2

Pretty much the only type of “potty humor” I find entertaining has to do with skunks and stinking. Cracks me up every time.

stinking

so cool

Guess this one here would be more for an adult-type kiddo, due to the nature of the subject matter.let's celebrate

These cards are dedicated to Lisa over at The Craft’s Meow. The inside says “You’re the cat’s meow.”

cat's meow

Stamps: Lawn Fawn; The Cat’s Pajamas; PTI; SU!; WMS

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've been busy. Great array of cards, colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails