April 17, 2012

The Last of the Spring Cleaning

Some of my favorite stamps are the retired two-step SU! florals. The sentiment is strategically place to cover up a mistake I made trying to unsuccessfully stamp a third leaf. thanking you

These next two cards are a faux batik technique. I used Ranger’s foam blending tool to apply several shades of ink to paper then I stamped my images ontop with white pigment ink.SU thanks 1Su thanks 2

I applied two coats of Ranger’s Glossy Accents to the butterfly to help make it stand apart from the flowers since the colors are so similar.toy

I believe these cards originate to PTI’s MIM #1.multi thanks

These are the tallest cards I have made over the years. Not that they’re that tall. They fit in a business-sized envelope. The topiary is a retired SU! set. Come to think of it 99.9% of my SU! stamps are retired.topiary

Stamps: Lawn Fawn; PTI; SU!; WMS

8 comments:

  1. Love all of them. Awesome design work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Every single one! I especially like the faux batik ones. And the card with the glossy butterfly and the roses - gorgeous!! It makes me think of stained glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous selection Kate, all so different, love the batik cards and the PTI ones really appealed to me:) Thanks again for the candy, I've sent you an email!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The variety of designs is absolutely fabulous to see and you always add so many interesting and gorgeous details to your cards. All I can say is WOW! ( Not a very original comment I guess...:)!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness. So much eye candy here. Your cards are absolutely wonderful. I love that batik look--I've never seen anything like that. I also really like those thank you cards. I think I remember that MIM, although mine did not look as nice and professional as yours do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so many beautiful cards and so much work. I am in love with your thank you cards and do plan to case them. Just fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw, Kate, these are super pretty!! I'm totally in love with that first card especially! What a gorgeous flower that is!!!! Love them!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So many gorgeous cards in the one post! And they all appeal to me for different reasons. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails