April 11, 2012

A Few More Card Sets

This first set of cards is made with PTI’s Guidelines. Probably my all time favorite set. When I first got the set I had absolutely no idea what to do with it. So I decided to case Nicole Heady and here are the results. These cards are so old I didn’t even own any of the original PTI formula inks yet. Now that’s a long time. I’m in spring cleaning mode and am trying to finish my partially-completed projects. Could be that maybe I’m just sick-n-tired of looking at them.

set 2 3

set 2 1set 2 2set 2

With this next set you can see the progression of the cards get busier and busier. I am happy with the first two and should have copied their layouts for the final two. The last two have a bit too much going on. Just my tendency to get carried away.

set 1

set 1 1set 1 2

set 1 3

set 1 4

set 3

set 3 1

set 3 2

Stamps: PTI; SU!; WMS
Ink: SU!
Paper: SU!

17 comments:

  1. My goodness Kate! these sets are WONDERFUL! you sure do get carried away with your patterns - I cannot believe how much stamping (and lining up the stamping!!) is going on here - I love just looking at them!! The little tags are a really cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome sets. I have Guidelines,too, and have never used it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card sets are beautiful. I don't think I have ever noticed that Guidelines set before, and now I feel I must have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so beautiful! I LOVE the way you used the background sets!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh these are absoultly gorgeous ! Well done and you are very creative, love them all . TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning ~ each. and. every. one. of. them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sent her via a post on PTI. WOW. Some of these are so perfect they look manufactured and not hand stamped. Great job! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww! These card sets are amazing! I love how you used different background sets and added the flowers - I must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have totally inspired me to get my sets out and use them! I have been in a 'stamping slump' lately and you have just 'wowed' me. Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring me to get back to my passion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! All of them! Fantastic inspiration - I especially love the colours you've used for the Guidelines set. Really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing work! I'm impressed and inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm speechless. Totally awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm blown away once again, these are absolutely fabulous Kate! Do you have an Etsy site?
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Wow, wow, wow. You have obviously been on a creative roll. Every. Single. Card. Is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, these again are super gorgeous!! Makes me want to go home from work and pull out my Guide lines set immediately, hi hi. Love them! Also the flower cards, but maybe even the most the last set. Great idea to use the same colors and put the bold sentiment over the light pattern, that looks sooo stylish!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gee, I love them all! I've been tempted by the Guidelines set, but haven't succombed...yet. I might be losing the war!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails