April 30, 2012

Cock-a-doodle-doo

Renee and the awesome Four of a Kind ladies’ idea of stamping the rooster inside of the wreath from Join Us inspired me to create this note card set. In the end, it seems more like a tribute to Archer Farms (Target’s food product brand). Hmmm, I still have some of those (Archer Farms) insulated coffee cups I used in the past for cocoa sets. It might be cute to make a matching cup cozy and include a coffee packet instead of cocoa. Back to the drawing board!Rooster10Rooster11

Stamps: WMS French Country, Chicken Wire
Ink: Memento; SU! Cherry Cobbler
Paper: SU! Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler

6 comments:

  1. Kate...
    AAAWWWWW!!!
    I LOVE it!!
    This idea is so fabulous...
    I just die!
    And I am CASE'ing this idea for sure...
    think of what a fabulous gift this is...
    for any occasion!! :)
    You are just amazingly inspiring...
    and is this now your favorite set like it is mine?
    I am making over my KITCHEN because of this incredible set...
    we are so lucky that Claire shares her blessed talent with us all! :)
    Love, love, love Kate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great set Kate, love the chicken wire stamp and those gorgeous envelopes. I used one of the stamps you sent me quite successfully, love the patterns they create:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful set. You have such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you build backgrounds! You must give us your tricks for creating such beautiful and balanced backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the best card setsI have seen , just love what you came up with. I have both of these sets and can't wait to make some for gifts. You are so creative,and so are the girls from Four of a Kind. Thank you so much for sharing.
    I thought I left a comment this morning, maybe I never pressed post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I'm not wild about chickens, but this is a great little set.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails