March 5, 2012

Cuteness Quota

     I couldn’t stay away from the cuteness any more. Lawnfawn stamps are just the absolute cutest!! Cute, cute, cute! The images make me smile. These cards were super fun to make and I think they will be a hit with the kiddos. The scenes came together so easily.
     This years PTI’s anniversary celebrations focused on interactive cards so I thought about trying it out. And I kept thinking about it. Finally, I gave it a go. I used the SU! word window punch to create the track. It’s not the best when used vertically, as the image drops straight to the bottom. I think my Cricut and a rick rack border cut might be a possible solution. I used Ranger Glossy Accents on the interactive image and also on some of the smaller images. I used Copic markers to color the images (no shading necessary-yay!).Sea critters 1

Sea critters 2

Sea critters 3

Sea critters 4

Sea critters 5

Sea critters 6

Stamps: Lawnfawn
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Other: Ranger Glossy Accents; Copics

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wauw! These new movers & shakers are PERFECT with these stamps!! These cards are fun, fun, fun!!! Love the idea!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are really just too much fun. I love the scenes that you created. And the fact that they spin and slide is fantastic! LOVE the little turtle best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and fabulous, perfect, precious and priceless, lovely to see and receive. No matter what style...I am in awe; every time I am here. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails