March 3, 2012

Critters for the Kiddos

     Erin Lincoln is a super crafty lady! (Be sure to check out her post from Feb. 27, 2012) When I saw this post of hers, I loved the idea. It was brilliant. Then one day it hit me. It was the perfect idea for interactive kids cards.
     I had the watercolor paper sitting in my stash forever, as were the super-sized envelopes (10+ years-I knew  a use for them would eventually pop up). The watercolor pencils were already in the donation box… good thing it takes me 3-4 months to drop the stuff off at Goodwill. The brushes were 12 for $1 at Michael’s. I used waterproof ink to stamp the images and a piece of Scor-Tape to adhere the brush.critters 1

Critters 2

Stamps: Lawnfawn; Waltzingmouse Stamps (sentiment); PTI (circle-Simply Stationery, musical notes-Birds of a Feather)

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea!! I know just the girl that would like one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet idea! Love all those critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate what i love about your cards is your amazing talent to add so many perfect and gorgeous details. Perfection in every detail. I love looking around here and this is brilliant. As usual. And i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea, thanks for the inspiration! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails