February 8, 2012

Everything’s Coming Up Rosie Posie


I’m totally enamored with PTI’s Rosie Posie set. Idea for the “bags” came from Michelle Wooderson. I’m thrilled about PTI’s new packaging!

RP 1

RP2

     Used the rock-n-roll techniques on the flowers. I used 3 colors of ink on the flowers (2 on the leaves): light, midtone, & dark. I re-stamped some images repeatedly to get proper blending.RP4

RP3

RP6

RP5

Stamps: PTI Rosie Posie, Honey Bees, Little Lady, Mega Mixed Messages, Polka Dot Basics, A Little Argyle; WMS (chevron)
Paper: PTI SSW, Summer Sunrise; SU!
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise; SU!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous bags!! I love the second bag especially where you used the rock and roll technique. Gorgeous! Great to see you posting again, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYTHING is DARLING!!! I had to PIN it so I can come back!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails