February 6, 2012

Don’t Worry, Bee Happy

     Hello! I’m studying for the bar exam at the end of this month. On my breaks, I’ve been stamping like mad. The stress must be generating creative energy.
     I have way, way, way more to show then say so future posts will primarily be pictures and general supply lists. If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a comment and I’ll respond. Hopeful, this way, it will be quicker for me to post and I’ll end up posting more frequently.

All supplies PTI. So far, I’m very pleased with their new ink formula.

Bee Happy 1Bee Happy 2

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate so pleased to see you back! Fabulous backgrounds as only you produce:) Hope your exams go well
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards.

    best of luck on the bar!! I remember those months of studying, and not at all fondly! ugh. but when you pass it will be sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate - great to see you about! Love these bee cards - so bright and cheerful. Good luck with the bar exam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee-utiful! Your backgrounds always inspire! Good luck on your exam!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails