September 17, 2011

WMS September Release-Day 2

     I thank you ladies for all of your wonderful comments yesterday. I appreciate all of the inspiration you sent me! So, here we are for day 2 of Waltzingmouse Stamps September release. Definitely worth the wait, don’t you agree? Did you check out Becca and Kelly’s debut?  Totally awesome wasn’t it? They blew me away. Today, Clare is joining us so you know you’re in for a treat. Rock on WMS!!!
    Today all of the design team ladies are previewing Say it Loud-Autumn/Winter. Awesome, huh? Well, that’s our Claire. She is right on target, even blindfolded and with her back to the target. There’s just no stopping her (thank goodness for us all)!! In addition to the sentiments from Say it Loud-Autumn/Winter, I used Frame It and Festive Foliage.

Holly 5Holly 1

Holly 2

     Oh yes, you know it. Of course, there is so much more to see so please continue on your journey and see all of the creative inspiration the rest of the design team is sharing today!

Anya Schrier
Becca Feekan
Claire Brennan
Clare Buswell
Jennifer Holmes
Julia Aston
Kate Whelan >URHere<
Kelly Schirmer
Laurie Schmidlin
Mona Pendleton
Niki Estes
Sandie Dunne
Sarah Martina Parker
Tosha Leyendekker

     I’m sorry to say that I was confused yesterday. This isn’t a SOAP month so there is no CASE competition. However, there is still a reason to stay tuned! If you leave comments on the DT’s blog waltz posts on 9/19/11 you’ll be up for a chance to win a free stamp set of your choice!

25 comments:

  1. *Gasp!* I *love* that color combo! Way to combine those sentiments, Kate! Gorgeous-ness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A classic combo and perfect in every detail. These are small cards but they made a big impression :) Gorgeous; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic Christmas Colours - wonderfully bold sentiment - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags, in such a classic colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luv these, I can't wait to see the entire release...hope your weekend is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate! I absolutely adore these, sheer Vintage perfection, they just take me right back to that happy childhood place when things were clean cut and sharp in my memory. You have a great way with these stamps Kate, I so enjoy your projects!! Big Hugs and thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tags Kate! I love the multicolor stamping, the wonderful holly and the great way you did the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Kate...these tags are amazing. I love the way they extend outside your rectangle...it give it so much dimension. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think these tags are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tags Kate! So festive and fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are stunning!
    So simple...
    but so incredibly elegant...
    I just die!
    Love them

    ReplyDelete
  13. You all are officially killing me with those sentiment stamps! Love what you've done with your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome tags--I love the classic look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just adore your sweet little Christmas tags Kate!! I LOVE how you combined the sentiments and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Kate, Love.Love.Love your tags girl!! They are so classically Christmas and I'd say you sure hit the nail on the head!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Surely you ordered those at the local print shop! They are TOO perfect to be stamped, Kate!I absolutely am in love them! And I am ever glad that I have Festive Foliage here with me. I will wow my family with these tags at Christmas, and only after I bask in the oohs and ahhs will I fess up and tell them that my pal Kate thought them up! MAGNIFICENT DESIGN :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can only repeat what has already been said - they look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kate, I love these. They are simple, yet pack such a huge punch. The colors, the layout - perfection! I got married right before Christmas and I immediately thought how amazing something like this would be at a winter wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful tags, thank you for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Christmas tags - they make me think I should go wrap some gifts (yup, I've already started my shopping). :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm back from vacation, so I'm popping round to see everything that I missed while I was away. Your tags are absolutely fantastic!! I love the sentiment and love love love how you combined it with Frame It and Festive Foliage.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails