September 16, 2011

WMS September Release-Day 1

     There’s a lot to share today, both eye candy and info wise. First off, welcome to day 1 of Waltzingmouse Stamps September release.

     There are three new design team members joining us today! Woohooo!!! These ladies are uber talented and so inspirational (they get one’s mojo flowing) and I am so pleased to have them join the team. I’m sure you’ll find them to be familiar faces. Please welcome Becca, Clare and Kelly!

     The stamps we will be showcasing over the next few days will be available for purchase on September 19th. Stay tuned because we all have a lot of lovelies to show you with the four sets that will be releasing this month. Plus, the CASE competition is on the 19th. Stay tuned for the deets, but as the name suggests, you’ll want to keep your eyes peeled for a design team member’s card that inspires you.

     Today the design team is showcasing A Cottage Home. I decided I wanted to make a crafty version of a “we’ve moved” announcement. It will be a set (wouldn’t ya know I ran out of Cherry Cobbler cardstock-humph!). All of the images, except the birds (Tiny Trees), the frame around the sentiment (Fancy Frames), and the address block image (Victorian Frippery) are from A Cottage Home.

Home 1

     Here’s what the back of the card looks like. This is another single-layer, non-fold card. Perfect for mailing.Home 2Home 4Home 3

Please check out what the other design team ladies have to offer. You will not be disappointed! Thanks for stopping by!

Anya Schrier
Becca Feekan
Claire Brennan
Jennifer Holmes
Julia Aston
Kate Whelan (That’s me and you’re here)
Kelly Schirmer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Niki Estes
Sarah Martina Parker
Tosha Leyendekker

32 comments:

  1. Lovely idea and great colour combo, thanks for sharing.
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby colors...
    fabby cards....
    this is an incredible gift for a new homeowner...
    and truly gorgeous!!
    I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are lovely! And what a super idea for the envelopes! Gotta give the envies some love too, right?;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kate I love these! You always are so creative with how you use images, and always just create masterpieces with so many different sets. The birds on the topiaries??? EEEEK! I so love how you incorporated the gorgeous hinge cards! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well somebody had too much coffee already, hee! I meant to say I love the gorgeous hinge IMAGES! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kate - I do like to see what you make with the WM sets - and you've not disappointed!! Just love the set of "We moved" cards and matching envelopes. I do like the paper you've used too! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant and stylish - LOVE your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate! your samples are fabby, and I LOVE the wee birdy on the topiary!! lol, genius!!!!! A very smart set of new home cards and I am especially tickled that you used the hinges on the envelope!!!! Wonderful stuff!! Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful note set Kate! love all the stampings - the hinges on the envelope - the birds on the topiaries - great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Lovely details from the card front to the envy. This stamp set is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super idea, Kate! I love that little birdy on the topiary, too... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great combination of stamp sets and so many wonderful details! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great clean and simple design! These would make wonderful housewarming cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I love what you can do with stamps!!!! Very gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kate, your card is very beautiful. I like that crafty version combined with red and the little bird is just a perfect little addition.

    Kind regards
    Carola

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great cards, Kate! I love these. I love seeing how you combine so many sets.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will definitely be casing this ensemble girlfriend! What a striking set and one that adorably handles a new move. This is beautiful and the colors are spot on!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kate - what a great set of cards - they look so clean and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You did it again..creating pure beauty and I am in LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I actually wish I was moving so I could CASE these great announcements. I have all of those sets except the new one and I especially love the back of the card, simple and easy to re-create. Great preview today!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marvelous idea for a new homeowner! Love how you so effectively combined the different sets. And using the little birds on the topiaries adds such a sweet touch.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love the idea of making "just moved" cards with this set. Almost makes me want to move just so I can make some of these cards. lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous cards!! I love the way you used this set of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your attention to detail is amazing!! I love your new home cards!! Especially the sweet little bird added to the trees!! So cute and clever!! And the inside as well as the envelopes...FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are really great, thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fabulous idea and so effectively made - I love the idea of the address block from Victorian Fripperies - that has gone into my ideas book already! So pretty and so elegant and so beautifully made - and my favourite red, Cherry Cobbler!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! So Simple, yet so elegant! What agreat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sweet "we've moved" cards!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic idea! These are so clean and sophisticated. I know its just a minor detail, but the bird on the topiary is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Perfect for the new homeowner. I should have had these a dozen years ago. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your card! Your are extremely creative. I always neglect my poor envies so I especially appreciate the reminder you gave me with that. Just beautiful!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails