September 17, 2011

September Friends of WMS Blog Hop

(Please scroll down to the next post for WMS September Release-Day 2 preview)

     For the blog hop I’m sharing a sneak peek of tomorrow’s Waltzingmouse Stamps preview, Hocus Pocus. The set includes a fabulous cameo of Wanda, which I chose to feature on my tags. The ravens and the sentiment (love, love, love that font) are also from the Hocus Pocus set. Well, I’m off to put the finishing touches on tomorrow’s post.

Bewitched

     I plan to hop tomorrow afternoon. I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful Halloween creations! Thanks for stoppin’ by!

16 comments:

  1. MAgic Kate!!!! Absolutely LOVE these!!! you are a stunner chickie!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Kate love that image:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this. I love how those images really pop with the stamp set you used for the tags. Just the cutest, or I guess I should say scariest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love your "bewitched" tags Kate!! Love the colors, your stars and crows...everything!! these babies are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you put various stamps together to make a fantastic final image! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the combination of colours and cameo with the frames! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love how you've used the tag from a chritmassy set for Halloween - the oval frame fits absolutely perfectly in there. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just a sneak peek? Kate; looking at this made me fell off my chair already. You are so amazingly talented....and this is so lovely to look at. Love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome tags! Love that they are only one layer - they give the illusion of so much more dimension, though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Acchhh! these are SO fun in the green and orange!! great tags Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your tags, thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute pair of witchy tags! Thanks for sharing your art with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable tags, Kate!! I thought that witch silhouette would be perfect inside of those ovals! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your tags!!! Orange and green are my favorites, and you rocked them :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails