August 11, 2011

WMS August CASE Competition Winner

     The winner of the Waltzingmouse Stamps August CASE competition is Jeanne J. and this is her awesome CASE of Sarah’s card. Congrats Jeanne!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous *sigh*.

August CASE winner

     Also, I want to spotlight those who CASE’d and improved upon my August SOAP cards. It made me feel great, so thanks ladies! I will have to CASE you CASE’ing me! I just love what you did. An awesome showing of creativity, to be sure.
     Deborah Frings-HERE and HERE
     Lori Techler
     Sue Plote
     Genevieve
     Cathy Weber
     Lynn Wild
     Laurie J.
     The next WMS CASE competition will take place in October so please stayed tuned!! Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

  1. Kate, Thanks so much for featuring my card on your blog. What a surprise! I am new at blogging and never expected this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate - so honoured to have a mention on your blog! And in such fabulous company too. I think the way you make such fabulous backgrounds is really inspirational - thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails