June 2, 2011

WMS June SOAP-Day 2

    Howdy!! Today is the second day of Waltzingmouse Stamps June Stamp of Approval Parade. I call today’s post “Rhinestone Cowgirl,” woohooo! I was going for a bandana/Western theme. I got a bit carried away on the card’s bandana background. I was intending to go for a more CAS background, but I got carried away (with all the bits and pieces in WMS sets it’s way too easy to get carried away). I will have to give CAS another shot! ;)

Howdy

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Gingham & Co., Dainty Doilies-Large, Free Spirit-Boy, Back in the Saddle, Faux Fun Circles (small flower), Vintage Alphabet (period), Victorian Frippery, Vintage Banners (small star), other misc. WMS sets
Ink: Memento Lady Bud, Tuxedo Black; PTI Fresh Snow; SU! Real Red
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Unknown dollar store die cut bag
Ribbon: PTI True Black saddle stitch; Unknown black gingham
Other:
Spellbinders Nestabilities, Grand Calibur; i-rock Crystal Hot Rocks; Copic marker

Please be sure to see what the rest of the design team has whipped up!

Anya Schrier
Belinda Chang Langner
Bonnie Sharp
Carly Robertson
Claire Brennan
Jennifer Holmes

Julia Aston
Kate Whelan
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Mona Pendleton
Niki Estes
Sandie Dunne
Sarah Martina Parker
Tosha Leyendekker

14 comments:

  1. Stunning, love the bandana style pattern, just amazing how you have used so many different stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome patterns and projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation you have made of it.

    Greetings Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what terrific patterns you created Kate! I can't believe how many stamps you used to make up this colorful set!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! You do make the most fantastic designs - I think the card looks terrific! Just shows what you can do with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you made that bg!! Holy cow is that ever fabulous!! What a wonderfully creative use of images!! AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My jaw is on the floor! I think you should be crowned Queen of Backgrounds. Seriously, the bandana card is amazing. And then you went and created a cute little gift bag, too. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness - what an awesome intricate background! Love it. And the rich red colour of the paper really adds to the depth - sort of like a Persian rug with all the patterns. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously? You MADE that bandana? It is absolutely incredible! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card is definitely amazing. I at first thought it was patterned paper until I recognized some of the designs in there and read the post. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow, wow! You are hands down the queen of backgrounds, Kate! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I am speechless! What crafty resourcefulness for that background - I love that you tapped into so many different sets to create this! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bandana is AMAZING. I thought you used DP, then I thought "No wait, that's one of the images in... wait, and that one is..." and then I realized you STAMPED it. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails