April 29, 2011

WMS May Release–Day 2

     Thank you all so much for your comments on my Day 1 post! I read them throughout the day and they really made me smile, so thank you! “Join Us” is the Waltzingmouse Stamps set that the Design Team is previewing today. This is the set that I could not put down (as evidenced by the longest post in my blog history). And for those of you, like me, who might not be an “us” but a “me”… no worries-Claire’s gotcha covered! The set covers nearly every type of celebration and the options with mixing and matching between sets that you might already own make for infinite possibilities.
     I love monograms and I think the Join Us set is perfectly complimented by the WMS Victorian Alphabet.

For the casual summer get together…

Join Us 1

Join Us 8

     How did I do the napkins? Super simple. I used dye ink (Memento) and stamped 4-5 napkins at a time. I laid the napkins on the floor and then dried them using my heat gun. Drying within minutes after stamping prevented the ink from bleeding. Because I used dye ink, I figure if the napkin gets wet the colors will likely will bleed, but I figure it’s ok for cocktail napkins because most people don’t really use them (if plate and coasters are provided).

Join Us 13

For Thanksgiving…

Join Us 12

Join Us 7

For Christmas…(easily changeable for any winter celebration)
     I used the small gingham print from Gingham & Co. for the background. I used a small circle Nestie to emboss inside the wreath. It really adds a classy touch.

Join Us 5

Join Us 6

Join Us 4

     Babies-For a boy…
     Here I did not ink the star in the wreath (seen above) so that I could substitute the cute baby pins included in the set instead. Join Us 9

Join Us 10

Join Us 11

For a girl…

Join Us 2

Join Us 3

     More possibilities I would like to try include onsies, cloth napkins, and flour sack dish towels.

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Join Us, Gingham & Co. Victorian Alphabet, Very Vintage Christmas, Free Spirit-Sentiments, Nutcracker Sweet
Ink: Memento; SU! Pretty in Pink
Paper: PTI SS White, Vintage Cream
Ribbon: PTI Spring Rain gingham
Other: WRMK Corner Chomper; Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Nestabilities
 

     Sorry, I didn’t mean to be a release hog, I just lost my self control! Please be sure to check in on all the design team’s blogs but words of warning-be prepared to be blown away!! Thank you for joining us!

28 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, what amazing sets. I gather you didn't like using them!!! LOL!!!!! AMAZING creations - you have been v.v.v busy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one fine set and who knew about creating those napkins. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KATE!!! WOW!!! JUst WOW!!!!! good grief girl, you are amazing!!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! looks like you are opening a little stationary store! LOVE your designs and wonderful colors on each of these - and the napkins are terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate - these are just fantastic!! You really have shown how versatile these stamps are. I love the way you've stamped napkins too! You really do make awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you release hog you!! lol! What fabulous creations Kate - I am super blown away by your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My oh my I almost fainted :). No I'm not kidding :) well; maybe a bit...
    I intended to write a decent comment but is it enough when I tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful Kate! You have done a great job showcasing the versatility of this set. What a great idea to stamp on the napkins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, so give me a moment to pick my jaw up off the floor!!! If I wasn't already sold on this set, your FANTASTIC, CREATIVE creations here convinced me I NEED this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards - and wow you were busy!!! The idea of the stamp on the servietts is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great design ideas - you certainly displayed the verstility of this set. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a fantastic amount of ideas. I'm loving the whole monogram idea, inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You certainly are the Sporadic Stamper!! And this was one of your ON times:-) What a fantastic set of samples you did for us! I love all the different colorways you showed us, and I especially love the napkin idea: I would never have thought of it! thanks for all your fabby ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goodness, these sets are absolutely fabulous! Such perfect matches! They look like offset printing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kate,
    If I had to pick a winner of all the projects shown today featuring the new Waltzingmouse stamps, it would be YOU! If after looking at your blog anyone decides they don't NEED this set I'd be amazed. Your cards look clean and professional like they came from a printer and were letterpressed. Love the color combinations - My favorite was the green and violet - really beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok ... I have to say it too. WOW! You really went above and beyond. These sets are terrific! You showcased the stamps so well - they really are so versatile.
    Thank you for sharing.

    PS: I was wondering... does the ink smear/bleed when the napkins are used?

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous, Kate! Love the pretty colors and the layout you thought of, that squares pattern at the bottom is so lovely! Great creations!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Incredible!! These sets are simply amazing and I think I have to move that alphabet set up my wish list! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh all your sets are so so beautiful! I love them! You've got me tempted for this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, so glad I stopped by today! Love the deep blue! Lovely layout and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How fun Kate! What a fabulous collection! Love the personalized napkins and lovely invites!

    ReplyDelete
  22. No need to apologize...you are no hog! I think your creations are absolutely STUNNING!!! I never thought to personalize napkins...they look GORGEOUS with your cards! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such beautiful samples. I really liked the circle embossing inside the wreath. Very classy touch.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally brilliant Kate. So many options, all stunning and well designed. WOW! Those napkins are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my....you've blown me away. These are all superb Kate and demonstrate the versatility of this set fantastically. Well down to you on a great reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow...you sure have been one very busy lady. With all your great ideas my poor visa cc with be maxed out this month. You are a great asset to WMS

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow- amazing invites! i love the idea of cocktail napkins. thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So elegant! LOVE LOVE LOVE the stamping on napkins!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails