April 28, 2011

WMS May Release–Day 1

     Wooohooo! Thanks for joining me on my first Waltzingmouse Stamps countdown. The WMS Design Team has a ton of inspiration to share with you over the next three days that lead up to the release and the Blog Waltz on May 1st (prizes are to be had-stay tuned)! Keep you eyes on WMS…you won’t be disappointed!
     Today I am showing you the “non-gingham” part of the soon to be released set of Gingham & Co. The stamp is a great polka dot background builder. Stamp size is no limit because you can match all sides of the stamp to create any size you want. Plus, I am giving you a few peeks of what is to come over the next few days.

G & C (1)

G & C2

G & C (3)

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Gingham & Co., Dainty Doilies 2-Small, Dainty Doilies-Large, Roses in Bloom, Spring Baskets, Say it Loud, Very Vintage Christmas
Ink: Memento Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Bamboo Leaves 
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Other:
Copics, i-rock Crystal Hot Rocks, WRMK Corner Chomper

Tip: You can see the difference in images between a “juicy” and “please re-ink me” pad. The green pad needs to be re-inked and gives a more distressed imprint while the orange pad has given a solid imprint. Ink and re-ink to your personal preference!

I appreciate you stopping by today! Please be sure to visit the other design team member’s blogs to see all of the amazing creativity on display today!

31 comments:

  1. Kate - congrats on your first countdown. Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these creations!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate - these are just wonderful. Love the orange doilies and the really strong impression with the polka dots. But the more distressed look works so well on the rose leaves. Fabulous cards - and I love sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate - congratulations on your first countdown! The cards are delightful and teasing us with the other sets is a surprise. I am thinking May's release will be worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate!
    These look awesome! I'm totally in love with your doily card! Wow, love it! The colors, the doilies, it's sooo pretty!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful designs on these lovely cards Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Kate! What amazing cards! Here I was so giddy with Gingham and Co., and now you have definitely made me want to see the doily sets TODAY! Love the dotted leaves on your rose, too, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kate

    These are two very beautiful cards and on both of them I very much like the colours you used.

    Kind regards
    Carola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards; can't wait to see what the next few days brings with this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, Kate! I love your bold color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Kate these are so beautiful! I am so glad that you are on our team - you are a great addition and your creations are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That splash on your screen is drool! I really love what you have done with these new stamps. I want, I want!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yellow roses are in bloom (on my blog, on your fellow DT's blog), yeah for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely creations these are! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooh, these are both SO PRETTY! Love the polka dot borders, the pretty yellow rose, and those gorgeous doilies, wow wow wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of these cards are darling Kate! What fun color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love what you did with the doily! And you made me laugh with your comment about the thirsty pads, I have a few that are thirsty right now, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty cards, Kate! I love your doily background!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the doily card and the background you created! I'm drooling over that doily stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I started with the polka dots and gingham on Mona's blog and now I am here staring at doilies. There goes my crafting budget....this is heaven on earth.......you create magic with your stamping; love it!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards Kate!! I love your backgrounds and borders along with your fabulous color combos!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pressing my nose to the screen and drinking in all your gorgeous art, Kate! And I adore the Teeny Trees below. You ROCK!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  23. So loving the polka dots :)
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You did a marvelous job showing both the "heavier" inked and the lighter inked cards! I am loving these stamps! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooooooo I love love love these Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Kate,
    What great cards you made, and you're right about the different ink pads.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE your pretty cards, Kate! Thanks so much for the inspiration, and for a chance to win such lovely goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those borders are so pretty, Kate! Love the different look of the drier pad, too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh i love these two cards. just beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yay for the lovely tiara doilies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails