April 20, 2011

Never Say Never

     Today’s card came into being based on a background I made while messing around to see what kind of design I could come up with. It turned out to be a bright, cheery and motivating kind of card perfect for a guy.

Albert

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Free Spirit – Boy, Very Vintage Labels No. 5, Words of Wisdom
Ink: SU! Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: SU! Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ribbon: Unknown turquoise
Other:
Spellbinders Nestabilities, i-rock Glam Rocks – Mirror

Thanks for stopping by and have an uplifting day!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - love the background. How do you get everything lined up so neatly? Love this sentiment; one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiments match Deborah's Kate, how on earth do you match it all up so perfectly? I am in awe of all your backgrounds :)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well let me tell you; I love the way you are messing around :)
    Perfect mix of colors and patterns and the sentiment is oh so true :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails