April 24, 2011

Little Frieda’s Flower

     Happy Easter! I have been cooking up a storm this weekend. I made a great egg bake, which I highly recommend. You can find the recipe here
     Today’s card is pretty basic because I wanted to keep the focus on this super cute little girl, Frieda.  Frieda is the star of the show at The Craft’s Meow. She’s just so darn cute!

Little Frieda's Daisy

Stamps: The Craft’s Meow Little Frieda’s Flower
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI SS White, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist
Other:
Copic markers

Thanks for hoppin’ by! Makes sure to check out the sneaky peeks on Claire’s blog. The WMS May countdown starts on April 28!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That little girl is so cute! Lovely card again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my oh my...another stunner. You can create magic did you know that? Wow!
    It's another handmade beauty; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring on Little Frieda Kate!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails