April 18, 2011

Gee Thanks!

     Thanks to all of my wonderful commenters and followers. I appreciate y’all!! Somehow the 17th got away from me and I missed the Waltz. Guess I better put that date on my calendar. I look forward to stopping by and seeing what you have made.

Gee Thanks

Gee Thanks 1

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Bitty Banners, Way Out West (large star), Very Vintage Labels No. 2, Vintage Banners (small star), Musical Backgrounds, Very Vintage Christmas
Ink: Memento London Fog, Rhubarb Stalk; SU! Basic Gray
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream
Ribbon: PTI Vintage Cream grosgrain
Other:
WRMK Corner Chomper; Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Nestabilities

Gee Thanks 2

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Very Vintage Labels No. 2, Bitty Banners, Back in the Saddle, Way Out West (large star), Vintage Banners (small star), Musical Backgrounds, Very Vintage Christmas
Ink: SU! Bordering Blue
, Basic Gray; Memento Rhubarb Stalk, Tuxedo Black
Paper: SU! Bordering Blue; PTI Vintage Cream
Ribbon: PTI Rustic Cream Button Twine
Other:
Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Nestabilities

Gee, thanks for stoppin’ by!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool designs! When I looked at them at first, I thought, "What is that? Is that colored vellum covering the music?" And then I realized it was little individual stamped pennants. Brilliant! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with all the stamping, these came together really well, lots of stamping fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is indeed the first word that came to my mind, too! COOL! Love the colours you used and the diversity of stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so glad that you finally joined the DT of Waltzingmouse. And this post? Kate; jaw dropping and breathtaking. Your creativity is endless and I love love love to look at everything you create. I'm blown away...and before I am off :).....did I tell that I love these cards?
    X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails