March 14, 2011

WMSC #38

     My very first circle card! It was a lot of fun to make-I’m not sure what took me so long. I felt like I have been in a layout rut, so what better solution that to try a Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!
Now, I think I want to get into a circle card rut! Smile

Spring has Sprung

38-Sketch4

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Spring Baskets, Off Beat Backgrounds, Pic-Nic Patterns
Ink: SU! Marigold Morning; Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI SS White, Harvest Gold, Lemon Tart
Ribbon: Unknown White
Other:
Copics; Nestabilites

Wishing you a spring in your step! Thanks for stoppin’ by!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS design on this - the daff's look so pretty tied with the ribbon! love your stamping and scalloped edges! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and bright, spring has certainly sprung!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring has definitely sprung. I love the bright colors and your coloring is amazing. Another handmade beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!! It's so happy. And the tiny ribbon tied beneath the daffodils is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet spring card, perfect shape for a perfectly coloured image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the image you picked, the beautiful yellow the white scallop layer.
    Thanks for playing along with the WMSC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful springtime card. So fresh and fun. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely bright and breezy card! I like your little daffodils, very spring like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your spring card!! Thanks for joining us at WMSC

    ReplyDelete
  10. So clean and fresh and springlike- I love it! Thanks for playing with the WMS challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails