March 4, 2011

A WMS Christmas Twofer

     It’s a sporadic second post for today. I thought I would continue the theme of WMS Christmas cards that I made this past holiday season. I think this card turned out rather bright and cheery…and merry too! For the little holly leaf I used the maple leaf from WMS Tiny Trees. I used a white gel pen to draw the leaf veins and then I smudged them a bit to soften the look. For some depth/interest/variation, I stamped over one of the three small berries a second time with the period/small dot from WMS  Vintage Alphabet.

Be Merry & Bright Too

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Victorian Alphabet, Tiny Trees, Seasons of Love – Tags, Oven fresh Gingerbread Joy, Faux Fun Circles
Ink: SU! Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand
Paper: SU! Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ribbon: Unknown – from my stash
Other:
Nestabilities; Unknown silver pop can tab-like thing

Ho, ho, ho! Thanks for stoppin’ by…again! Smile

2 comments:

  1. Such cheerful cards Kate beautifully stamped as ever :)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katte you knocked me off my socks with this card. This is pure beauty; gorgeous! I think I'm in love :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails