March 14, 2011

PTI’s Make It Monday #2: Vellum Sentiment Strip

     Ok, so this is a bit more than a strip. I forget how much fun vellum can be and SU!’s ink works marvelously on it, which of course, adds to the fun. I stamped PTI’s BB Retro background in Tempting Turquoise, let it dry, flipped the vellum over and then stamped the flourish and sentiment in Marina Mist. Once everything was dry, I added two score lines and then the rhinestones and stickles. I think it turned out to be a bright and cheery card.MIM #2-1

Stamps: PTI Star Prints, Background Basics: Retro, Polka Dot Basics II, Fancy Flourishes, Big & Bold Wishes
Ink:
SU! Marigold Morning, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist
Paper:
PTI Harvest Gold; SU! Marigold Morning; Unknown vellum
Other: i-rock Crystal Hot Rocks; Turquoise, Yellow and Orange Peel Stickles; Copics; Unknown vellum tape; WRMK Corner Chomper; Martha Stewart Score Board

My big wish for you is that you have a brilliant day! Thanks for stoppin’ by!

2 comments:

  1. I love vellum! And it gives such a special effect if you stamp on it, as your card definitely shows! Lovely stamps and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is such an inspiration for me..... I love to work with vellum and this is such an elegant and gorgeous card. I love that flourish with the addition of gems. You knocked me off my socks with this one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails