March 8, 2011

L’il Buddies - Lambchop

     More WMS L’il Buddies cards today…and it doesn’t end here. Once I started, I had to force myself to stop. There are so many fun things you can do with these images and sentiments.

Ewe Duo

     For this card, I drew in the grass to “ground” the lamb (oops, that sounded bad…IOW, give him a “place” so he doesn’t appear to be floating in air).

Bee with You

     On this card, I drew in the lamb’s mouth so that it would look like she was eating the wee clover leaf. I added some Stickles to the one clover leaf to add some sparkle and make it stand out a bit more. I am hoping I used the “i’m in clover” sentiment correctly because I am not 100% familiar with the saying. I think that the way I have used it sounds convincing…at least to me!

Thank Ewe

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps L’il Buddies, Celtic Heritage (shamrocks), Sweethearts (“with”), Frame It
Ink: SU! Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery; Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI SS White; SU! Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery
Other:
Peeled Paint Distressed Stickles; Copics; Sakura Pigma Micron 005 pen

Have a wonderful day… with no mint jelly in sight! Winking smile 
(Sorry, I just couldn’t resist!)

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are adorable! I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and with the colour you could use them for St Patrick's day!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're absolutely adorable, both of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, gorgeous and lovely. I'm impressed by the way you colored and stamped these beauties :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and clever!! Love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love the bg of clovers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails