March 12, 2011

L’il Buddies–Bees

     I have had a hard time putting down the L’il Buddies set. There are so many fun things to do with the images and so many different ways to use them. All of the animals and insects in the set are just so CUTE!! For the next two cards, I used the bees from L’il Buddies and Spring Baskets. Once again, the cards are clean and simple and pretty self-explanatory. I drew in the dots -“flight path”- to tie the images together and create a sense of movement. I drew pencil lines very lightly and then added the dots. I gave the dots time to dry (to avoid smearing) and then went back and erased the pencil lines. I just love these bees!

Bee 3

Bee 1

Bee 2

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps L’il Buddies, Frame It, Spring Baskets  
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU! Real Red, Tangerine Tango
Paper: SU! Real Red, Tangerine Tango; PTI SS White
Other:
Copics, Sakura Micron 005 pen

Have a Bee-utiful day! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. My oh my.... I'm speechless. It's about time for YOU to join the DT of Waltzingmouse stamps. I'm smitten....what more can I say?

    Love this!!!!!

    ps Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a neat crafter! Love your work!! That red is such a good colour to bring out your image, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me??!! This is fabulous - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Kate! these blue bees are just so cute! love the designs you have made with them!! very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet collection of cards Kate! You really made those bees buzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW these are simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate, these are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails