March 15, 2011

Delightful Doilies

     I was on the fence about the Delightful doilies set, but my hesitation was unfounded. The set has so many possibilities that don’t all scream “doilies.” There are a lot of fun design elements in this set to play with.

Delightful Doilies

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Delightful Doilies, Polka Dot Basics, Fillable Frames #4, Everyday Treats
Ink: SU! Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum
Paper: SU! Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant; PTI SS White
Ribbon: PTI Plum Pudding saddle stitch, Unknown White
Other:
Copics; i-rock Crystal Hot Rocks; EK Success 1 3/4” circle punch; PTI Doily Details Collection die

Have a delightful day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. My oh my oh my.........I think I see a winner. It's time for you to join the DT at PTI.......this card is breathtaking. I am impressed by your stamping skills.....wow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good heavens, this card's a real STUNNER! These stamps are FAB!! Love the colours you used!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails