March 27, 2011

Bunny in Egg

     Because I have been so into circle cards lately, I decided to try to make a “sugar egg.” For me, there is something fascinating about looking into sugar eggs. I tried to capture the tunnel-like effect in my card by shading around the edges of the bunny, and the “egg” itself is popped up on foam tape. I drew in the grass to give the bunny somewhere to sit.

Bunny in Egg

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Li’l Buddies, Faux Fun Circles
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU! Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Wild Wasabi
Paper: PTI SS White
Ribbon: Unknown White
Other:
Nestabilities; Cotton Candy and Frosted Lace Stickles; Copics; Sakura Micron 005 Black marker

Thanks for hippity-hoppin’ by on your blogging trail!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous Kate. I love the shading and that very cute bunny!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go any cuter than this! Just lovely Kate!! And your coloring is perfect, as usual ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a fabulously original take on the knitting stamp Kate! Love it - definitely going in my inspiration file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet, love the border and that bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow this is fabulous. You are great with circle cards did you know that? :) ( In fact; with every card :)
    That bunny is such a cutie and the border is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Also the frame it cards on the post below, the way you combine sets is genius! nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails