December 18, 2010

WMSC #27 - Glad You’re in My Corner

     I am late once again posting my take on last week’s WM Sketch Challenge.  I decided it was time to bow up a button Maile Belles style because I had some of PTI’s silk ribbon on hand and this week’s challenge called for a button.  I like how it turned out.

Glad You're in My Corner

WMSC27

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Victorian Frippery, Afternoon Tea Sentiments, Rescue Remedies Additions, Very Vintage Labels No. 2
Ink: SU! Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
Paper: SU! Daffodil Delight; Unknown White
Ribbon: SU! Pacific Point; PTI White silk
Button: PTI Pure Poppy
Other: Copic marker

Glad you stopped by my corner of blogland today!

5 comments:

  1. Kate - I love the colours you've used to make this card. I really like how you use all the stamps to make your own papers. It's such a bright and cheery card - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing you and you stunning creations :) I am so happy to see another handmade beauty from you. This is amazing!!! I love the color scheme; fresh colors and so elegant and chic. Looks like a winner to me!
    Perfect and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colours are amazing! So bright and bold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything is well with you. I haven't seen a new project made by you and just wanted to let you know that I miss you in the big world of blogging. Your work is amazing and it's always lovely to visit your blog.
    Be safe; take care,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Kate I think it's brilliant the way you totally handcraft the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails