November 15, 2010

WMSC #23

     It has been a long time since I participated in a Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge (WMSC). As I have said before, I love these challenges because I do not have to make a physical sketch of the sketch and I love that! The challenges are easy, peasy to remember! I just cannot do fussy layouts... Fussy stamping?
Well, that’s a whole different story !! Winking smileStamping can never (ok, almost never) be too fussy or intricate for me. I just love to see how stamps can work together to create an intricate pattern – although sometimes, I do go overboard. I just love how Claire’s stamps sets have so many bits and baubles that coordinate with each other.

Best Wishes

WMSC23

Stamps: WMS Victorian Frippery, Fancy Phrases, Holiday Labels No. 14, Off Beat Backgrounds, Victorian Alphabet (small/wee dot), Very Vintage Labels No. 2, Text-It 
Ink: SU! Mauve Mist, Perfect Plum, Going Gray
Paper: SU! Whisper White; Unknown vellum 
Other: Unknown rhinestones

Have a simply maaarvelous day, daaaarlings! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

16 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful. The detail is gorgeous ... tres chic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kate! Gorgeous stamped BG! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Love your colours and the way you used the stamps! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate I know THIS IS A WINNER; my oh my...... You are a super-talented stamper. FA-BU-LOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely Kate! :) I love your fun use of layering when stamping bgs and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful stamping on this Kate! I love the frippery over the text - thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work Kate, I know if I tried this, I would end up with a smudgy, muddy mess.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate, I just LOVE all your beautiful creations! You are so clever and creative... obviously both left- and right-brained! LOL Truly spectacular. I especially love the poinsettias with the piano keys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous stamping! wow! love this! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Kate, love the colours and how you've overstamped to get such an unusual design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! Your stamped images are sooo gorgeous and I love the pretty colored you used!!! This is sooo beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, congrats on making top mouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautifully stamped! I love how all of the layers give it so much depth without a lot of bulk. Fabulous use of the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully done!
    I recently found your blog and am sending you a "Stylish Blogger Award". Love your style of stamping!
    You can find your award and information here:
    http://www.artfulljourney.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, your patterns are amazing! Beautiful card and so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, your entire blog rocks big time! Gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails