November 13, 2010

A Week of WMS Christmas–Day 6

     A repeat of the box I made yesterday. The stamped pattern is an amped-up version from Day 4’s post. These gift bags are a lot of fun to make. I just cut a 4 1/2” square, scored it1” in all the way around to make a box that it 1” high with a length & width of 2 1/2”. I stamped a 12x12” piece of paper (Colorbok), cut it in half (6x12”) and glued it around the outside of the box. I attached the grosgrain ribbon with double-stick tape.

A Gift for You

Stamps: WMS Very Vintage Christmas, Seasons of Love – Tags,  Compliments of the Season, Secret Set (still on loan),Vintage Circles, Small
Ink: SU! Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper: PTI Lemon Tart; Colorbok 
Ribbon: PTI  Terracotta Tile grosgrain; Unknown brown gingham
Button: PTI
Other: Stickles Cinnamon, X-Mas Red; Nestabilities; crochet thread

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, oh my....I'm smitten. Breathtaking, beautiful and a masterpiece.Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! What an amazing design you've created with the stamps! Just out of this world!!!!!! I love the gift bag template, too, but it's the design paper that you've created that really packs the punch! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just stopped by, and saw this as a little thumbnail....SO IN LOVE WITH IT! That background pattern is AMAZING! Must get that set soon :)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails