November 12, 2010

A Week of WMS Christmas–Day 5

     And on with the countdown! Today is a gift bag that I have wanted to try ever since I found the tutorial by Diana Gibbs. Di’s blog is always a worth while read. I didn’t adhere to the instructions exactly, I changed the measurements. I am very happy with the results. Great for packaging home-made caramels or even a gift card.

May Peace be Yours

Stamps: WMS Very Vintage Christmas, Seasons of Love – Tags,  Nutcracker Sweet, Vintage Labels No. 3, Vintage Circles, Small
Ink: SU! Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue
Paper: PTI SSW; Colorbok 
Ribbon: PTI  Enchanted Evening Swiss dot satin & saddle-stitch
Other: Nestabilities

My wish for you today is to keep your mojo risin’, which made me remember that Mr. Mojo Risin’ is an anagram for Jim Morison’s alter ego.

3 comments:

  1. Blue is my favorite color....This is jewelry; I've never seen something as gorgeous as this....... it took my breath away. ( in papercrafting; my children are nr. 1 :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing! You did a gorgeous bag, I love it all!
    Hugs,
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((GASP)))))! No words! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails