November 11, 2010

A Week of WMS Christmas–Day 4

     I continue on in my week-long count down of Waltzingmouse Stamps Christmas cards and such. A gracious shout out to Maile Belles and her fabulous bow tying tutorial. For me, it’s the little tips and tricks that make all the difference. Thanks to all you bloggers who share these gems! A big thanks for the wonderful comments. I really, really appreciate them! They always brighten my day!

Be Merry & Bright

Sleigh Bells

Stamps: WMS Musical Backgrounds, Holiday Labels No. 14, Compliments of the Season, Very Vintage Christmas, Seasons of Love – Tags, Secret Set (Mrs. Claus let me borrow it)
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow, Ocean Tides; SU! Chocolate Chip
Paper: PTI Kraft, SSW, Simply Chartreuse, Scarlett Jewel
Ribbon: PTI Ocean Tides Swiss dot satin & grosgrain, Dark Chocolate Swiss dot satin,
Button: PTI
Other: Silver Stickles; SU! linen thread; PTI Favor It Box 1 die, Nestabilities

Soon snow will be glistening in the lane. I think we are possibly in for some snow here by the end of this week!

Keep stampin’ and stay creative! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love your stamped pattern! So fun with the Secret Set + the snowflake! And the musical mg is lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless; and smitten...and in LOVE...
    Breathtaking, perfect and pure beauty. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails