November 10, 2010

A Week of WMS Christmas–Day 3

     I am continuing on in a week of more cards and less chit-chat.

Christmas Greetings 1

Stamps: WMS Tiny Trees, Text-It, Very Vintage Labels No. 1, Nutcracker Sweet
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow; Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Red Magic 
Paper: PTI Ocean Tides, Soft Stone
Ribbon: PTI True Black gingham ribbon
Button: PTI Ocean Tides
Other: Stickles; Nestabilities; crochet thread; Fiskars Treading Water punch

Have a bright and sunshiny day! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Kate - this is another really beautiful card. I love how you're combining different WMS sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this one Kate. I am new to Waltzing Mouse stamps so I am loving your week of samples.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you are able to let your cards speak for itself; this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails