November 8, 2010

A Week of WMS Christmas–Day 1

     I have made enough projects, using sets primarily from October’s WMS release, that I can post  something new every day for a week, so I decided to have my own countdown of sorts.

Christmas Trio

A Merry Christmas to You 1

Christmas Wishes

Joyeux Noel

Stamps: WMS Musical Backgrounds, Seasons of Love – Tags, Very Vintage Christmas, Very Vintage Label No. 2, Very Vintage Labels No. 4
Ink: PTI Ocean Tides; SU! Chocolate Chip; Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen
Paper: PTI Ocean Tides, Vintage Cream, Simply Chartreuse, Scarlet Jewel
Ribbon: PTI Ocean Tides
Other: Silver Stickles, Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. You really do make beautiful cards. These are stunning!! I trust you have something special for the Christmas WM Blog Hop on 17th December!! I really like the colour combination and the way you've added some colour to the musical background. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, this is just lovely! :) Yeah, if you haven't, perhaps you should set aside a set for the WMS blog waltz on the 17th as the theme is Xmas! I love your bg stamping! and the holly leaves is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is WOW! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails