October 5, 2010

A Year In Flowers: September and October

     Today I am continuing on with  my Flourishes’ Year In Flower Series. You can see my previous entries here, here, and here. These card are a wee bit different from the first four in the set because I ran out of  my PTI Vintage Cream twill ribbon. There will be two more cards with the same type of ribbon and then I will change it up a bit on the next four cards. The wavy border at the bottom of the cards was created with an EK Success punch.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

And to leave you with a past quote from a local Wendy’s restaurant sign, “Wishing you chili days and frosty nights.”

1 comment:

  1. So lovely....You should send them to a manufacturer of calendars; I know for sure you would sell a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails