October 4, 2010

A Year In Flowers: August & May

     Today is a continuation of my A Year In Flowers twelve-month set. You can see my previous posts here and here. I am using Flourishes’ A Year In Flowers stamp sets. There are three stamp sets in the series. Currently, I only have six out of the twelve cards done. I better get crackin’ on the rest. I can’t give a half-year in flowers set as a gift. The recipient will surely know something is missing! :)

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Wishing you a glorious fall day!

3 comments:

  1. You should give some classes about coloring; this is fabulous. Let me know if you ever come to Holland; I'll definitely sign in for a class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Fantastic coloring.... and I never knew anyone could use 'months' so well in cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards!! Beautiful coloring! How did you do that curvy border? It looks great!!!
    If you have time to reply, you can send it to
    llebrett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails