October 6, 2010

Thankful for You

     This card turned out to be super bright and cheery. It uses one of my favorite ink combinations: SU!’s Positively Pink, Green Galore, Only Orange and Real Red. The stamp sets I used are PTI’s Turning a New Leaf, Beautiful Blooms II, and Friendship Jar Fall Fillers. The buttons are PTI and the ribbon I found at Mike’s. I just adore the little tags from the Friendship Jar sets. The tags are the perfect size. Borrowing on an idea from Lisa Johnson, I made some cute magnets out of the tags that I will show in a future post.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

I hope your day is super bright and cheery!

2 comments:

  1. Pink is one of my favorite color and I love the clean and fresh look of this gorgeous card. It's lovely to visit your blog; there is always something beautiful to look at.
    Thank you the sweet comments on my blog; I appreciate it so so much.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the Beautiful Blooms sets.... one day I will own them ;-)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails