October 12, 2010

The Sweet Life

     Today I am showcasing cards using a very fun Flourishes set called “Summer on the Patio.” The checkered background is stamped with WMS’ Off Beat Backgrounds. I was going with a French bistro theme. I used a combination of colored pencils with odorless mineral spirits and Copic markers.  It’s not too obvious in the pictures but I used Glossy Accents on the ice cubes.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     I colored the gingham ribbon with a yellow Copic marker.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

     The purse was cut using the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge. The sentiment on the tag is from Flourishes’ Cherries and peaches stamp set.

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Have a fruitful day! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! I think you know already how I think about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous Kate and my mouth is watering just at the sight of the lemons. You have inspired my to get our the Tags, bags and boxes cartridge again and dust off my Cricut!

    Hugs,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Gorgeous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate,
    first time here and I'm already a big fan of yours :-) Love what you're creating! So you've got yourself a new follower.
    Perhaps you'd like to come round and visit my blog, too? You're sure welcome to :-)
    Lots of creative greetings from the Netherlands, Ira

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails